It’s April Fools’ Day 2017 and we’ve got a bunch of ideas for you when it comes to pulling pranks on your friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands or your wife. Whether you’re at home or just online, we’ve got some jokes for you to play today. Read on below.
– “Accidentally” send the wrong text to your significant other. Let’s say you’re dating or married to a guy named George. Send George a text that says something like this: I told George I had to work later, so you can come over tonight if you want. Of course you need to set this up a little beforehand. If you’re going to go with this exact idea, then you need to tell your significant other that you can’t see them tonight because you have to work or you have some kind of plans. Later on in the day, send them this text and enjoy the chaos … Don’t let this carry on for too long though because you might end up single if they can’t take a joke or have trust issues.
– Make a fake Instagram account, online dating profile, Facebook page, etc. Use hot photos of someone “Catfish” style and then follow or “friend” a couple people you know. Whoever takes the bait will be your victim today. Let the games begin.
– Get ahold of one of your friend’s cell phones if you can. At this point you have all the power. You can choose to send out texts to random people, their parents, or their co-workers. You could also send out fake emails or even change all the names in their contacts. The more time you have with the phone the better, so try to keep your friend distracted. If you decide to change all the contact names in the phone, sometimes it’s fun to go with a theme. Make all the contact names Disney characters, celebrities, or just ridiculous words. Be creative.
– Two words: Confetti Bomb. Glitter or confetti bombs are kind of mean, so make sure the person you victimize has a sense of humor. Give a friend a sealed envelope, package, bag, whatever and make sure you overly tape it or secure it. The more forceful they have to be when they open it, the more the confetti will explode and spread.
– Just because April Fools’ Day is on a Saturday doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate it on Monday at school or work. Now, you can’t get away with the same things at school that you used to be able to … So, how can you prank your teacher? First, you need a teacher with a good sense of humor or one that you have a good relationship with. You also need to keep in mind that you should not do anything destructive or do something that might get you suspended. With that said, here’s a couple ideas … Leave a fake note on the teacher’s desk that they’ve been requested to report to the assistant principal, principal or one of your school’s superiors. You could also cover the classroom in post-it notes or aluminum foil. You’ll either have to get into the classroom ahead of time or be very quick. You can also hide all the chalk or dry-erase markers.
Check out the Top 10 best April Fools’ Day pranks and jokes to play at the office with your co-workers as well as your boss for 2016.